…to accept these wonderful awards! Alright, we know it doesn’t work like that really, but we are so late in accepting them and saying thank you it kinda seems like that!
Anyway, we have three awards that we received in the last couple of weeks to acknowledge and give thanks for in this post.
Firstly the lovely and hard working Jane at ASD Mummy with Issues has nominated us for the blog of the year award 2013. YEY! this is our second star…
The details for this award are as follows:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award via this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog
Secondly, the glorious Transplanted Cook has nominated us for two awards! Do drop by her blog at The Transported Cook, where she writes about being an expat and food with grace, elegance and humour. The first of the two awards she has nominated us for is the Inner Peace Award:
Short piece…we enjoy receiving, but we enjoy giving even more and this gives us an opportunity to pass this on. In terms of inner peace one of our favourite quotes is from Oscar Wilde “We’re all in the gutter, but some us are looking at the stars.”
The second award the Transplanted Cook ‘gifted’ to us is the WordPress Family Award. This was our second nomination in a week for this lovely award and you can see our previous post about that here: An Award With Some Song Dedications…
The rules for I’m a part of the WordPress Family Award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
3 Nominate up to 15 bloggers for I’m a part of the WordPress Family Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
4 Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
Our nominees for the Inner Peace Award and the WordPress Family Awards are as follows:
Once again many thanks to ASD Mummy With Issues and The Transported Cook. Our apologies for taking so long in accepting and offering our thanks for these awards and passing them on. But it’s that busy time of year, and with that in mind we say to all our nominees ‘no pressure’, participation is voluntary and don’t worry if it takes some time to respond! Also have a wonderful time and celebrate in your own way!